Ticket | Caring + Concealing
About this webinar
Exploring real-life situations of addressing unforeseen skin disruptions for Makeup Artists.
Have you ever been faced with a small skin concern like a rash or unusual breakout that needs caring and concealing while on set?
This webinar will cover some real-life examples of how to safely care for skin concerns while on set, as well as effectively managing, correcting and concealing them for camera-ready skin.
Our panel includes Skin Expert Ez Dyer, Twelve Beauty Founder, Formulator and Chemist Pedro Catalá and our very own founding member Tahira, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Conscious Beauty Expert.
This is a virtual event and you will receive a Zoom link with your purchase order. Ticket holders can watch the playback of the original recording Screening Room.
Points of Discussion
- Understanding the skin’s reactions like rashes or reactions.
- How to address someone experiencing a skin allergy.
- A brief explanation of some common “ conditions” like rosacea, dermatitis, chronic acne
- What to put on (topical skincare)
- How to conceal using conscious beauty products
- Maintaining the makeup in a healthy and safe way
- How to keep products and brushes clean
- How to clean the skin at the end of the day to minimise dirt sticking in pores