- This event has passed.
Masterclass: Developing a Sustainable Beauty Practice
September 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Join our resident sustainability expert, Khandiz, for an in-depth 1.5 hour Masterclass on how to develop a sustainability plan as a beauty professional.
This unique Masterclass will provide you with the tools and questions you need to be asking to develop a long-term plan to develop a sustainable practice.
- Break down the differences between “environmentalism” vs “sustainability.”
- Explain how the three pillars of sustainability are interdependent on each other – and what that means for you.
- Demonstrate how you can align the UN SDG’s with your practice.
- Teaches you how to use whole-systems thinking using industry-specific examples to demonstrate what sustainability looks like for you.
- Give you a sustainability literacy exercise to better understand the value chain of the items you use every day to perform your job.
There will be a 30min optional Q&A after the workshop, should you wish to continue the conversation. Don’t worry if you can’t make the whole class or even part of the class – you will still be able to watch the recording at a time that suits you if you have purchased a ticket.
Suitable for all beauty professionals, at any point in their career, anywhere in the world.
Purchase your ticket now! Click here